- Deliciously entertaining --People Magazine's People Pick
- Entertainment Weekly's MUST List
- O Magazine's 15 Best Beach Books of the Year So Far
- Bustle Best Book of April
- Refinery29 Best Book of April
- Cosmopolitan Best Book of April
- Woman's Day's 27 Fiction Books of 2019 to Add to Your Reading List ASAP
- BookBub's Biggest Books of April
- PopSugar's 30 Must-Read Books of 2019
A twisty, compelling new novel about one woman's complicated relationship with her mother-in-law that ends in death...
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.30h x 5.30w x 1.30d
About the Author
SALLY HEPWORTH is a human resource professional. A graduate of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, Sally started writing novels after the birth of her first child. Sally has lived around the world, spending extended periods in Singapore, the UK, and Canada, and she now writes full-time from her home in Melbourne, where she lives with her husband and three young children. She is the author of several novels, including The Family Next Door and The Mother's Promise.
Out of Stock?
Most items can be backordered!
If you'd like to place a backorder, click the button below to fill out the item information and we'll create the order for you.