Life Skills For Teens: The Building Blocks of Life - How To Execute The Next 10 Years With Finesse
Teenage life is the most delicate phase in a person's life. To most adults who are still 'discovering' themselves, the rain started beating them in their teenage-hood. The teen years (thirteen to nineteen) are delicate and need to be paid much attention to before things start going out of control.
In this book "Life Skills For Teens, The Building Blocks Of Life" You Will Learn and Discover...
- Life Skills For Teens
- Beginning In A New Stage of Life
- 5 Ways Understanding Psychology For Teens
- Don't Make Life Harder Than It Needs To Be
- Take Ownership of Yourself
- How To Live Your Best Life
- 6 Steps To Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- 10 Signs of Teenage Depression
- Confidence: The Art of Humble-Pride
- And so many more...
Execute the next 10 years with finesse. Let's Get You to Your Goals ASAP!
Pick up your copy of the book right now by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
To Your Success!
Publisher: Readers First Publishing Ltd
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.24d
This title is not returnable