Language Hacking Spanish: Learn How to Speak Spanish - Right Away
Crack the Code and Get Fluent Faster 'Ten years ago, Lewis spoke only English. But constant travel, along with a buoyant attitude, has unmasked the polyglot within.'
-National Geographic #LanguageHacking is a state of mind. It's about ditching excuses, using shortcuts and taking risks. It's about learning what's indispensable, skipping what's not - and most importantly speaking from day one How's it different?
Unlike traditional language courses that are organized by level of difficulty, #LanguageHacking Spanish focuses on the language and conversations you need to master so you can start speaking immediately, not after years of study. Key features
- 10 'mission-based' units that build up to an easy-to-achieve speaking goal
- 10 simple and effective 'language hacks' to exponentially boost fluency
- 28 model conversations and hundreds of the most frequent and useful 'power phrases'
- Clever strategies that show how even a limited vocabulary can be put to good use
- Free downloadable audio and extra hacker resources Free access to the #LanguageHacking community, custom created by italki, a ground-breaking website that makes it possible to learn a new language without going abroad.
Publisher: Teach Yourself
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.10h x 6.60w x 0.80d
About the Author
Irish native Benny Lewis speaks over ten languages - all self-taught. In 2003, he spoke only one language: English. After university, he moved to Spain and was soon frustrated that he could not speak Spanish after six months of studying. So he decided to abandon traditional learning approaches and just start speaking - and everything changed. Today Benny is known as The Irish Polyglot and speaks Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Hungarian. He is the author of the bestselling book on language learning, Fluent in 3 months. He also runs the largest language learning blog in the world, www.fluentin3months.com, where he breaks down the language learning process for busy people. Lewis is a full-time 'language hacker', and devotes his time to finding better, faster, and more efficient ways to learn languages. For the first time, he has applied his methods to helping people learn specific languages in his new Language Hacking series.
Out of Stock?
Most items can be backordered!
If you'd like to place a backorder, click the button below to fill out the item information and we'll create the order for you.