Fodor's the Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Whether you want to go bear-watching on Kodiak Island, cruise through Glacier Bay, or fish for salmon in Sitka Bay, the local Fodor's travel experts in Alaska are here to help! Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- DETAILED REVIEWS of all the cruise lines and their ships that cruise in Alaska
- MORE THAN 22 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, shopping, performing arts, activities, shore excursions, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "What to Eat and Drink in Alaska," "What to Buy in Alaska," "Best Wildlife Experiences in Alaska," "Best Shore Excursions in Alaska," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Whales of Alaska," "Alaska's Glaciers," and "Native Arts and Crafts"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Gustavus, Haines, Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka, Skatway, Kodiak Island, Metlakatla, Homer, Petersburg, Anchorage, Valdez, Wrangell, Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle, and more.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's Seattle or Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.95h x 5.20w x 0.94d
About the Author
Fodor's Travel Guides: - For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budgets in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.
Out of Stock?
Most items can be backordered!
If you'd like to place a backorder, click the button below to fill out the item information and we'll create the order for you.