Extreme Wilderness Survival: Essential Knowledge to Survive Any Outdoor Situation Short-Term or Long-Term, with or Without Gear and Alone or with O
Real-World Tactics for Safety and Survival in Extreme SituationsFor the beginner and way beyond, Extreme Wilderness Survival has what every outdoorsman needs to stay safe in the woods: the right mind-set, skills, advanced tactics and gear choices based on real experiences. Craig Caudill of Nature Reliance School has spent four decades gathering expertise in outdoor survival--including two 30-day solo sabbaticals in remote woods with only a knife. He teaches military personnel as well as everyday citizens how to avoid trouble and what to do when you can't avoid it. In this book, Craig puts it all together in a sensible way, step by step, for almost any scenario--from getting lost alone to extreme group tactics. You'll learn how to:
- Strengthen your mental fortitude
- Heighten awareness to avoid danger
- Hunt, fish and forage for food
- Make gear from scratch
- Use tactics and self-defense to fight off predators
- Track animals and other people
- Choose the right gear to help you get home safe always In this book, you'll learn how to work with nature, not against it, so you can travel with a healthy dose of confidence and caution, stay safe and survive no matter what dangers you encounter.
Publisher: Page Street Publishing
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 7.40w x 0.50d
About the Author
Craig Caudill is the chief instructor and founder of Nature Reliance School. He has trained military groups through the Department of Defense, as well as federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. Craig has written for American Frontiersman, Self-Reliance Illustrated, Backwoodsman and Wilderness Way. He lives in central Kentucky.